IPSCIO provides royalty rates for all intellectual property including patents, technology, trademarks, copyrights, right of publicity. We report transactions across all industries collected from public documents filed with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission over the last 20 years.
Four ways to access royalty rate data are available depending upon your purpose and need for detail.
- Annual Summary of general benchmark measures include average, median, maximum, minimum and the interquartile range in our Annual Summary.
- Industry Overviews present license party profiles and a more in-depth analysis of the general royalty rate benchmark measures and high-level deal terms by licensee product.
- Pre-Built Royalty Rate Reports are constructed using Artificial Intelligence to organize the most relevant technology and trademarks into collections of similar license agreements.
- Self-service Search App offers an easy to use semantic search engine focused on word relationships that return of relevant license agreements for review. Relationships such as backpack and knapsack, footwear and tennis shoes, outerwear and jacket are understood to create a report targeting apparel technology and/or trademarks.
- A summary of the property licensed or purchased
- Compensation details, including royalty or lump-sum payments
- Names of the parties to the agreements
- Deal structure
- Full text agreements