This unique collection of trademark transactions and supporting information was developed using our AI algorithm to curate similar royalty reports into a cohesive collection to support your licensing, transfer pricing or other transaction scenarios where documented royalty rates and/or deal terms are important.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Subcategory: Electronics NEC
Created On: 2021-01-27
Record Count: 5
- Consumer Electronics
- Electrical & Electronics
- Consumer Household Goods
- Household Appliances
- Telecommunications Svcs & Equip
- Telecommunications Svcs
- Retail Service
IPSCIO Report Record List
Below you will find the records curated into this collection. This summary includes the complete licensed property description so that you can review and determine if this collection covers the topics, technology or transaction type that is relevant for your needs. The full report will include all relevant deal data such as the royalty base, agreement date, term description, royalty rates and other deal terms. For reference, here is a sample of a full IPSCIO curated royalty rate report: Sample Report
IPSCIO Record ID: 28425
Licensor is an American company that designs and manufactures headphones.
A. Description of Licensed Products to be sold under LICENSORâ€™s Trademark.
1. Video Products. LICENSEE may only sell the following video products:
a. DVD players
b. Portable DVD players (TV/DVD)
c. DVD combos
e. Mobile video
f. Home theatre in a box with or without a DVD player
g. Television (CRT and LCD)
h. Personal media player / recorder
2. Audio Products & Telephones. LICENSEE may only sell the following audio products and telephones:
b. Personal CD players
c. MP3 player / recorder in flash and hard drive formats
e. Home stereo
f. Automotive audio
g. Telephones only (i.e., the device can have no other functionality other than as a telephone)
h. Satellite radio
3. GPS Navigational Devices. LICENSEE may only sell the following GPS navigational devices:
4. Speakers. LICENSEE may only sell speakers for the following:
a. Special MP3/IPOD style speaker
IPSCIO Record ID: 26375
The Licensor designs, sources, imports and markets a variety of houseware and consumer electronic products, and licenses its trademarks to others on a worldwide basis for a variety of products.
IPSCIO Record ID: 7609
1) The following General Electric Monogram Logo as defined and set forth in GEâ€™s identity program manual and as updated and provided by GE to LICENSEE from time to time at www.gebrandcentral.com/brand/design_library/:
2) The word mark â€œGEâ€ used in combination with the word â€œBrandâ€ (e.g., GEÂ® Brand) but provided that such mark shall only be used in conjunction with manuals, warranties and collateral materials for Licensed Products using the General Electric Monogram Logo.
Safety Quick Light Device means an interlocking device for a quick connect/install of ceiling fans. For the avoidance of doubt, the Safety Quick Light Device includes, among others, two components a receptacle that is attached to the power supply, and a mating component that is attached to fans. The attachment of the first component to the power supply and the second component to the ceiling fan enables fast and safe installation.
The Licensee is engaged in developing a proprietary technology that enables installation of electrical fixtures using a power plug.
IPSCIO Record ID: 29150
Licensor is an American multinational telecommunications company.
IPSCIO Record ID: 1135
Licensor is a North American electronics retailer.
Licensee desires to utilize the Trademark upon and in connection with providing Internet access and online services to subscribers to the Licenseeâ€™s Internet services.