Category: Technology Licenses
Created On: 2022-04-28
Record Count: 3
- Telecommunications Equip
IPSCIO Report Record List
Below you will find the records curated into this collection. This summary includes the complete licensed property description so that you can review and determine if this collection covers the topics, technology or transaction type that is relevant for your needs. The full report will include all relevant deal data such as the royalty base, agreement date, term description, royalty rates and other deal terms. For reference, here is a sample of a full IPSCIO curated royalty rate report: Sample Report
IPSCIO Record ID: 5709
Rights granted include all worldwide copyright, trade secret, know-how, trademark, service mark and patent rights (including rights to inventions, patent applications and letters patent) and all other intellectual and other property rights in and to the Product and Licensor's confidential information relating thereto. Subject to the terms, conditions and limitations set forth herein,
o Radio driver module for LinkPlus ASM3 and LRMX radio module
o Hardware timer driver module for a Philips LPC21xx ARM7TDMI processor
o Generic PHY module with forward error correction (FEC) option using Golay
or Reed-Solomon ECC codes (use of RS codes may require separate license).
o Encryption module (XXTEA algorithm) for block encryption at PHY layer
o MAC module implementing mesh algorithms including CRC error detection,
pseudo-random number generators, and mesh timing subsystem.
o NET module implementing optional store-and-forward routing.
o Application framework including message queues and memory buffer pools,
and utility functions.
The ARM assembler software components include
o Run-time initialization code for a Philips LPC21xx ARM7TDMI processor
All modules will be provided as fully commented source code modules in machine readable format. The code is suitable for implementing a mesh network consisting of mesh sensor nodes (e.g. meters), mesh routers, and a mesh controller (e.g. gateway).
IPSCIO Record ID: 3840
IPSCIO Record ID: 5367
1. I-IP/950289 Low-Bandwidth Network Window System. Mike Dixon, Pavel Curtis, David Nichols, John Lamping.
2. F-IP/950990 Jupiter Audio/Video Architecture Secure Multimedia in Network Places. Pavel Curtis, Mike Dixon, Ron Frederick David Nichols.
3. A-IP/951514 Automated Access to Expertise. Richard Bruce, David Nichols, Danny Bobrow, David Goldberg.
4. F-IP/921756, Software Video Compression for Teleconferencing, Ron Frederick.
1) Java, C, and C++ 'placeware' source code, providing shared Java applications over a network in a web browser, with audio communications between participants. This includes, without limitation, the code developed by _________, _________, ___________, __________, and ____________ during calendar year 1996 and third parties working with those developers.
2) C++ source code to implement video send/receive capability for the Microsoft Windows version of the Jupiter client. This includes, without limitation, code developed during 1995.
3) Developer's Guide, Administrator's Guide and API Reference Documentation relating to the above.
Licensee is a leading provider of services and products that enable businesses to conduct real-time, interactive meetings and presentations, or web conferences, over the Internet.