Category: Technology Licenses
Created On: 2022-04-28
Record Count: 4
IPSCIO Report Record List
Below you will find the records curated into this collection. This summary includes the complete licensed property description so that you can review and determine if this collection covers the topics, technology or transaction type that is relevant for your needs. The full report will include all relevant deal data such as the royalty base, agreement date, term description, royalty rates and other deal terms. For reference, here is a sample of a full IPSCIO curated royalty rate report: Sample Report
IPSCIO Record ID: 5666
2. U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 08/877,251 (filed June 17, 1997) — entitled Stem-Loop Cloning Method and Vector Notice of Allowance December 28, 1998
3. U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 09/169,793 (filed October 9, 1998) – entitled Stem-Loop Cloning Method and Vector
4. U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 09/397,782 (filed September 16, 1999) — entitled In Vivo Production of ssDNA Using Reverse Transcriptase with Predefined Reaction Termination via Step-Loop Formation
5. U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 09/397,783 (filed September 16, 1999) — entitled Enzymatic Synthesis of ssDNA
6. U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 09/411,568 (filed October 4, 1999) – entitled In Vivo Production of ssDNA Containing DNA Enzyme Sequence with Rnase Activity
7. International Application No. PCT/US99/23936 (filed October 12, 1999 — entitled Production of ssDNA In Vivo
8. International Application No. PCT/US99/23933 (filed October 12, 1999) – entitled Enzymatic Synthesis of ssDNA
IPSCIO Record ID: 5104
IPSCIO Record ID: 6138
The term 'PATENT RIGHT' shall mean (a) (i) the United States Patent Application Serial No. 07/287,207 filed December 20, 1988 entitled 'Method of Detecting Neurological Disease or Dysfunction,' (ii) the United States CIP Patent Application Serial No. 07/451,975 filed on December 20, 1989, (iii) the United States Patent Application Serial Number 08/055,778 filed May 3, 1993 as a file wrapper continuation, and, (iv) the United States Patent Application Serial Number to be assigned, filed June 6, 1995 as a divisional application,
b) (i) the United States Patent Application Serial No. 08/050,559 filed on April 20, 1993 entitled 'Neural Thread Protein Gene Expression and Detection of Alzheimer's Disease, ' (ii) the United States CIP Patent Application Serial No. 08/230,139 filed on April 20, 1994, (iii) the United States CIP Patent Application 08/340,426 filed on November 14, 1994, (iv) the United States Patent Application Serial No. 08/454,557 filed on May 30, 1995 as a divisional application, and (v) the United States Patent Application Serial No. 08/450,673 filed on May 30, 1995 as a divisional application;
IPSCIO Record ID: 26111
Licensor and Licensee are interested in collaborating in the start-up and initial operations of TIGM, including the endowment of TIGM with a library of such mouse embryonic stem cell clones containing gene trap mutations.
'Bioinformatics Software' means the software for the management and analysis of data relating to the OmniBank II Library and the production, genotyping and phenotypic analysis of knockout mice.
The Bioinformatics Software is an online analytical and decision-support system that catalogs the in vivo characterization of all mouse embryonic stem cell clones contained in the OmniBank II Library. Users can assess and search a wide range of phenotypic information at different levels, including raw data, calculated graphs with annotated summaries, and statistical analysis for selected diagnostic areas, by means of a standard web browser. Information can be retrieved through an intuitive search interface by gene description and sequence, disease indication, keywords, related publications and statistical significance.
'Materials' means Mutant Mice, Progeny and cells, tissues and other biological materials derived from any of the foregoing; provided that Materials shall not include cells, tissues or other biological materials that do not contain a Selected Mutation.
'Progeny' means mice, including successive generations thereof, that are produced, developed or derived by or on behalf of TIGM or Sublicensed Recipients directly or indirectly from a Mutant Mouse progenitor.
GENE TRAPPING PATENTS
USA 6,136,566 10/24/00 10/4/2016
USA 6,207,371 3/27/01 10/4/2016
USA 6,139,833 10/31/00 8/8/2017
USA 6,080,576 6/27/00 4/8/2018
USA 6,436,707 8/20/02 4/8/2018
USA 6,776,988 8/17/04 7/26/2019
USA 6,218,123 4/17/01 8/10/2019
USA 6,855,545 2/15/05 2/27/2017
USA 6,808,921 10/26/04 4/18/2018