Category: Technology Licenses
Created On: 2022-04-28
Record Count: 3
- Energy & Environment
- Water Treatment
- Waste Treatment
- Environmental Control
IPSCIO Report Record List
Below you will find the records curated into this collection. This summary includes the complete licensed property description so that you can review and determine if this collection covers the topics, technology or transaction type that is relevant for your needs. The full report will include all relevant deal data such as the royalty base, agreement date, term description, royalty rates and other deal terms. For reference, here is a sample of a full IPSCIO curated royalty rate report: Sample Report
IPSCIO Record ID: 385486
The technology produces stable oxygenated water that provides a prolonged benefit following ingestion. Ordinary oxygenated water products essentially retain gaseous oxygen under pressure, which dissipates rapidly and does not demonstrate a persistent benefit. The Mohr Technology operates to â€œembedâ€ molecules of oxygen in water, providing a longer-term aerobic benefit, including performance, endurance, and general health.
IPSCIO Record ID: 26021
The Licensee will have exclusive rights to sub-License, establish joint ventures and to commercialize products through the methods of the Water Conversion Technology.
(1) removal of dirt, sludge and other un-dissolved solids to less than one micron particle size,
(2) ozone is injected into the water to kill the bacteria and viruses and to coagulate the solids,
(3) water then goes through a carbon filtration system, whereby all the pesticides, herbicides, chlorine and other organic chemicals ( carcinogenic) are removed,
(4) water is subjected to UV lighting, enabling all pollutants to be destroyed,
(5) water then passes through a reverse osmosis system, enabling all chlorine and sodium and over 98% of all total dissolved solids (TDS) to be removed.
(6) water is processed through the Water Conversion Technology, where the water is pH balanced to a 8.3 state, without the addition of any substances,
(7) water is processed through the Water Conversion Technology, and oxygen molecules are bonded with the water molecules, making the water oxygen enriched for long periods of time.
The final product produced will be water that is in a pH balanced state ( 8.3 pH ), oxygen enriched, bacteria free, fluoride free, chlorine free, and sodium free with less than 2 parts per million (ppm) of total dissolved solids.
The water will be piped into sterilized non-Âleaching plastic and capped with sterile caps.
IPSCIO Record ID: 153722
Biocatalysis is the use of natural catalysts, such as protein enzymes, to perform chemical transformations on organic compounds.
Licensee acquired the rights to distribute and produce Biocatalyst, an oxygen-enriched water product, for remediation of sewage and waste water, whether in septic tanks or waste water treatment facilities. Licensee believes that Biocatalyst can be used in the remediation of sewage and waste water. A constant supply of oxygen-enriched water to a treatment system can theoretically supply enough oxygen to sustain aerobic microbe/bacterial growth. By using an aerobic process, as opposed to an anaerobic process, the noxious odor sometimes associated with sewage processing should be substantially reduced.