Royalty Report: Drugs, Cancer, Pharmaceuticals – Collection: 28062

$100.00

Curated Royalty Rate Report
Category: Technology Licenses, Created On: 2022-04-28, Record Count: 3

Description

This collection of transactions and supporting information was developed using our AI algorithm to curate similar royalty reports into a cohesive collection to support your licensing, transfer pricing or other transaction scenarios where documented royalty rates and/or deal terms are important.
Category: Technology Licenses
Created On: 2022-04-28
Record Count: 3

Primary Industries

  • Drugs
  • Cancer
  • Pharmaceuticals
  • Disease
  • Therapeutic

IPSCIO Report Record List

Below you will find the records curated into this collection.  This summary includes the complete licensed property description so that you can review and determine if this collection covers the topics, technology or transaction type that is relevant for your needs.  The full report will include all relevant deal data such as the royalty base, agreement date, term description, royalty rates and other deal terms.  For reference, here is a sample of a full IPSCIO curated royalty rate report: Sample Report

IPSCIO Record ID: 28062

License Grant
The parties entered into the agreement for the development and commercialization of IMBRUVICATM, a novel, orally active, selective covalent inhibitor of Bruton’s Tyrosine Kinase, and certain compounds structurally related to IMBRUVICATM, for oncology and other indications, excluding all immune and inflammatory mediated diseases or conditions and all psychiatric or psychological diseases or conditions, in the U.S. and outside the U.S. The collaboration provides Licensee with an exclusive license to exploit the underlying technology outside of the U.S. and co-exclusively with Licensor in the U.S.

IPSCIO Record ID: 28681

License Grant
The Parties entered into a worldwide collaboration to develop and commercialize PCI-32765, a novel, oral, Bruton’s Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) inhibitor for oncology and other indications, excluding inflammation and immune mediated conditions.
License Property
The Agreement also includes a cost sharing arrangement for associated development activities, whereby Licensor is responsible for approximately 60% of development costs and Licensee is responsible for the remaining 40% of associated costs.

Both parties are responsible for the development, manufacturing and marketing of any products resulting from this Agreement, with the Licensor being the responsible party for commercialization in the License territory and the parties co-commercializing with Licensee leading the efforts in the US.

Field of Use
The rights granted apply to the healthcare industry.

IPSCIO Record ID: 183244

License Grant
Licensor granted an exclusive, worldwide license to develop and commercialize cerdulatinib in topical formulation for all indications, excluding oncology to German Licensee.
License Property
Cerdulatinib, is an orally available dual kinase inhibitor that inhibits spleen tyrosine kinase, or Syk, and Janus kinases, or JAK, enzymes that regulate important signaling pathways.  Cerdulatinib is being developed for hematologic, or blood, cancers and inflammatory disorders.
Field of Use
Licensee intends to develop it for the topical treatment of a range of dermatologic conditions.

This agreement is for the pharmaceutical industry, excluding oncology use.

Disclaimer: The information gathered from RoyaltySource® database was sourced from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR Filings and other public records. While we believe the sources to be reliable, this does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided. Further, the information is supplied as general guidance and is not intended to represent or be a substitute for a detailed analysis or professional judgment. This information is for private use only and may not be resold or reproduced without permission.