Category: Technology Licenses
Created On: 2022-04-28
Record Count: 4
- Computers & Office Equipment
IPSCIO Report Record List
Below you will find the records curated into this collection. This summary includes the complete licensed property description so that you can review and determine if this collection covers the topics, technology or transaction type that is relevant for your needs. The full report will include all relevant deal data such as the royalty base, agreement date, term description, royalty rates and other deal terms. For reference, here is a sample of a full IPSCIO curated royalty rate report: Sample Report
IPSCIO Record ID: 27402
Product means the chip-based plastic access cards used for identification purposes and as a debit or charge cards.
IPSCIO Record ID: 3886
Sept. 14, 2004
Smart Card With Integrated Fingerprint Reader
A smart card is a card made from plastic or other suitable material that comprises some degree of processing capability. Typically, smart cards may be programmed to perform a wide variety of functions. For example, a single smart card may be programmed to open doors as a key, store medical information, and serve as an electronic credit card. A single smart card therefore has the potential to replace many of the items that people carry and use in their day-to-day lives.
IPSCIO Record ID: 6200
The Licensee may disclose the System to the Authorized Sources and others necessary for its practice by Licensee and its sublicenses. Licensor owns all right title and interest in United States Patent No. 5,623,552, dated April 22, 1997, and entitled Self-Authenticating Identification Card With Fingerprint Identification.
(1) Both general and specialty merchandisers/retailers of all kinds (including, without limitation, e-commerce wholesale/membership clubs and buying consortiums of various forms for employees and customers);
(2) Oil and gas retailers;
(3) Restaurants, whether single or multiple chain;
(4) Resorts and theme/amusement parks (excluding employee and customer room access, in-room safes, and minibar systems located within resort or theme/amusement park lodging or hospitality operations);
(5) Rental car and truck companies; and/or
(6) Acceptor(s) of those non-bank cards and non-bank systems used in the foregoing five areas provided such cards and systems are being used and accepted by such acceptor(s) solely for transactions taking place within the areas. By way of example, the Field of License does not include general-purpose credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, etc.) or general-purpose bank-issued cards of various forms, and it is also understood and agreed that the Field of License does not include use of the System for Internet security.
IPSCIO Record ID: 6204