Category: Technology Licenses
Created On: 2022-04-28
Record Count: 3
- Energy & Environment
- Environmental Control
- Water Treatment
- Waste Treatment
IPSCIO Report Record List
Below you will find the records curated into this collection. This summary includes the complete licensed property description so that you can review and determine if this collection covers the topics, technology or transaction type that is relevant for your needs. The full report will include all relevant deal data such as the royalty base, agreement date, term description, royalty rates and other deal terms. For reference, here is a sample of a full IPSCIO curated royalty rate report: Sample Report
IPSCIO Record ID: 26966
IPSCIO Record ID: 26021
The Licensee will have exclusive rights to sub-License, establish joint ventures and to commercialize products through the methods of the Water Conversion Technology.
(1) removal of dirt, sludge and other un-dissolved solids to less than one micron particle size,
(2) ozone is injected into the water to kill the bacteria and viruses and to coagulate the solids,
(3) water then goes through a carbon filtration system, whereby all the pesticides, herbicides, chlorine and other organic chemicals ( carcinogenic) are removed,
(4) water is subjected to UV lighting, enabling all pollutants to be destroyed,
(5) water then passes through a reverse osmosis system, enabling all chlorine and sodium and over 98% of all total dissolved solids (TDS) to be removed.
(6) water is processed through the Water Conversion Technology, where the water is pH balanced to a 8.3 state, without the addition of any substances,
(7) water is processed through the Water Conversion Technology, and oxygen molecules are bonded with the water molecules, making the water oxygen enriched for long periods of time.
The final product produced will be water that is in a pH balanced state ( 8.3 pH ), oxygen enriched, bacteria free, fluoride free, chlorine free, and sodium free with less than 2 parts per million (ppm) of total dissolved solids.
The water will be piped into sterilized non-Âleaching plastic and capped with sterile caps.
IPSCIO Record ID: 25961
Product(s) means the Anodic Oxidation water treatment plant AO-System inclusive supplementary products or any successor products and all technology required to commercially resell or manufacture from GRANTEE in the Territory and which are utilized to treat water for any and all applications except dental applications in the Territory.
Anodic Oxidation, a continuous electrochemical water treatment process, generates microbicide oxidants directly out of the water to be treated through specially developed electrochemical cells (reactors) – generally without any additives.
This innovative water treatment system is to be utilized for purifying and treating water. The Licensor is in the business of 1) manufacturing integrated water treatment systems, 2) developing innovative technology related to water treatment systems, and 3) designing custom systems for a wide variety of water treatment applications and purposes.