Created On: 2020-07-15
Record Count: 3
IPSCIO Report Record List
Below you will find the records curated into this collection. This summary includes the complete licensed property description so that you can review and determine if this collection covers the topics, technology or transaction type that is relevant for your needs. The full report will include all relevant deal data such as the royalty base, agreement date, term description, royalty rates and other deal terms. For reference, here is a sample of a full IPSCIO curated royalty rate report: Sample Report
IPSCIO Record ID: 266358
The Technology is comprised of (among other things) three liquid components (parts A+B+C) (the â€œComponentsâ€) that get mixed together and added to Pads together with up to 400mg CBD and 200tng terpenes (the final product of which being referred to herein as, â€œProductsâ€).
IPSCIO Record ID: 226030
Transferred Assets means:
all Intellectual Property Rights in respect of the Compounds;
all Books and Records belonging to the Vendor and relating to the Compounds; and
all Transferred Technology.
Intellectual property rights in its novel cannabidiol quinone derivatives referred to as VCE-003 and VCE-004 based on the chemical backbones.
Transferred Technology means any Technology in respect of the Compounds.
Business means the Vendorâ€™s business related to the research and development of new drugs and treatments based on non-psychotropic cannabinoids and their extracts and derivatives.
Compounds means all compounds included in Series 3 and Series 4 respectively.
* Series 3 means compounds based on or derived from the chemical backbone. VCE-003 is a cannabigerol-hydroxy-quinone derivative according to the formula. Compounds are derivatives of cannabigerol-hydroxy-quinone derivatives (CBG-Q derivatives) of Formula.
* Series 4 means compounds based on or derived from the chemical backbone. VCE-004 Backbone is the quinone ring has been numbered arbitrarily in order to show in which position of the ring the substituents replacement is made for rendering the CBD-Q derivatives.
Technology means technology and information of whatever nature or kind, in all cases whether or not subject to any Intellectual Property Rights and whether or not fixed in any medium or reduced to practice, including without limitation:
inventions, formulae, product formulations, processes and processing methods, technology and techniques;
trade secrets, copyrights, know-how, research and technical data; and
software, studies, findings, algorithms, instructions, guides, manuals and designs, and papers or other related materials of any nature at all, whether written or otherwise.
Products means, in respect of the Compounds any drug manufactured and falling within the scope of any Intellectual Property Right of the Purchaser in respect of either of the Compounds.
Patents means collectively the rights in and to any and all inventions of the Vendor in respect of the Compounds that are disclosed in United States, Canada, Spain and/or other jurisdictions, domestic and foreign patents and patent applications.
PCT/ES: 2010/070156 Cannabinoid Quinone Derivatives
PCT/2014/057767 Cannabidiol Quinone Derivatives
EP14156954.1 / PCT/EP2015/053032 Novel Cannabigerol Derivatives
PCT/EP2017/057389 CANNABIDIOL DERIVATIVES AS INHIBITORS OF THE HIF PROLYL HYDROXYLASES ACTIVITY
EHP-101, also known in the scientific literature as VCE-004.8, is a patented aminoquinone NCE derived from CBD. It has been modified to enhance the therapeutic benefits of CBD by having a dual PPAR? and CB2 agonist activity, and also by affecting the hypoxia inducible factor (HIF) pathway. These receptors have been shown in the scientific literature to be beneficial in preventing neuroinflammation and demyelination in the central nervous system, and fibrogenesis in the periphery.
IPSCIO Record ID: 168892
Assets include, but not limited to; patents, copyrights, trademarks, contracts, business records, and inventory.
(1) Patents. All Patents of any description and pending applications therefor, and inventions and designs, whether or not patentable or otherwise registrable.
(2) Copyrights. All U.S. and foreign copyrights, source codes, permissions and licenses to use copyrighted materials, all copyright registrations and pending applications therefor, and all other copyrights.
(3) Trademarks. All registrations of trademarks and of other marks, all registrations of trade names, labels, or other trade rights, all registered user entries, all pending applications for any such registrations or entries, common law trademarks, and other marks, trade names and other trade rights and licenses therefor (collectively, Trademarks).
(4) Contracts. All contracts related to or useful in the Sellers business (Contracts)