Category: Technology Licenses
Created On: 2022-04-28
Record Count: 3
IPSCIO Report Record List
Below you will find the records curated into this collection. This summary includes the complete licensed property description so that you can review and determine if this collection covers the topics, technology or transaction type that is relevant for your needs. The full report will include all relevant deal data such as the royalty base, agreement date, term description, royalty rates and other deal terms. For reference, here is a sample of a full IPSCIO curated royalty rate report: Sample Report
IPSCIO Record ID: 203496
– the manufacture of Phytase by a third party solely for sale to Licensee
– the use and sale of Phytase for the manufacture of Products for the Animal Health Field and Animal Nutrition Field; .and
– the manufacture, use and sale of Products for the Animal Health Field and Animal Nutrition Field.
When novel phytase enzyme is used as an additive in animal feed applications allows higher utilization of phytic acid phosphates from the feed, thereby increasing its nutritional value. The addition of phytase to animal feed reduces the need for inorganic phosphorus supplementation and lowers the level of harmful phosphates that are introduced to the environment through animal waste, resulting in inorganic phosphate cost savings and a significant reduction in environmental pollution.
IPSCIO Record ID: 1339
IPSCIO Record ID: 28159
The product line is comprised of herbal formulas and nutritional supplement formulas in the following categories
* Weight-loss and fat management.
* Cardiovascular conditions.
* Antioxidant protection.
* Memory enhancement and senility prevention.
* Prostate protection and BHP reversal.
* Impotency reversal and sexual enhancement.
* Detoxification procedures.
* Daily nutritional requirements.