Category: Technology Licenses
Created On: 2022-04-28
Record Count: 4
- Wound Care
- Beauty Aid
- Consumer Goods
- Retail & Leisure
- Health & Fitness
- Personal Care Products
IPSCIO Report Record List
Below you will find the records curated into this collection. This summary includes the complete licensed property description so that you can review and determine if this collection covers the topics, technology or transaction type that is relevant for your needs. The full report will include all relevant deal data such as the royalty base, agreement date, term description, royalty rates and other deal terms. For reference, here is a sample of a full IPSCIO curated royalty rate report: Sample Report
IPSCIO Record ID: 117988
products based on its proprietary synthetic HYPAN-Registered Trademark-hydrogels and memory polymers.
IPSCIO Record ID: 5848
of hydrophilic urethane foam products and polyurethane gels, components and materials (the 'Products').
Trademarks Silverwear(TM) and Dryz Gelz(TM)
1. US Pat No. 5,976,616 – Polyurethane Foam Materials With Skin Conditioning Additives
2. US Pat No. 6,566,576 B1 – Hydrocolloid Foam Medical Dressings and Method Of Making The Same
3. US Patent No. 6,706,775 – Polyurethane Foam Products with Controlled release of Agents and Additives
4. US Patent Application – Elastic bandage incorporating a Hydrophilic foam dressing
5. US Patent Application – Elastomeric Matrix with Fragrance Comprising a Synthetic Vapor Permeable Film To Control Release
6. US PAT NO. 5,763,335
7. US PAT NO. 6,025,287
IPSCIO Record ID: 275061
IPSCIO Record ID: 614
Patent means – United States Patent No. 6,136,341.
The patented technologies and processes related to CellerateRxTM, an advanced collagen based wound care product formulation. These new licenses are limited to the human health care market for external wound care, and include any new product developments based on the licensed patent and processes.